1. Right to Information. According to what’s established in the LO 15/1999, December 13th, about the LOPD, GESTORIA SUQUET SLP informs its users the existence of personal data files created by GESTORIA SUQUET SLP under its own responsibility
2. Objective: The personal data collected using any support or questionnaires, will be in order to manage your request, to keep you informed by any mean of communication, including e-mails, about our professional services in the areas of administrative management, business consulting, state administration, insurance brokerage and law firm, as to manage any relationship that you maintain with us.
3. Truthfulness of the Data: The user guarantees us that the personal data facilitated are true and that he is responsible to communicate us any modification of those.
5. Data Yield: GESTORIA SUQUET SLP will only yield data only in those cases which is allowed by law to attend its legal obligations with different competent organisations.
6. Right to access, rectify, oppose and cancelation: The user will be able to exercise the previous rights in the terms established by law by sending a written piece of communication which shall include ID, address C/Alba 7, 17230 Palamós (Girona) or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reference LOPD
7. Security Measures: GESTORIA SUQUET SLP informs you that it has adopted the technical and organisational measures needed for the management of personal data according to the LOPD and the Reial Decret 1720/2007, 21st of December, by which the Reglament de Desenvolupament de la Llei Orgànica 15/1999, 13th of December, is approved.
8. Confidentiality: In compliance with the law, GESTORIA SUQUET SLP compromises itself to comply its obligation to keep in secret the personal data facilitated by its users
Last Update: 14th of June of 2016